bhardwaj crossing or park is located near balson chauraha prayagrag I Allahabad
Information about the Sculpture : Statue Of BHARDWAJ
- Its one of the most famous crossing of prayagraj.
- This statue is a 30-foot-high marble statue of revered Vedic sage, Bhardwaj Muni
- This statue is inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind .
- This statue is from Indore made of cultured marble . It weights 12 tons.
- For this statue a 12 feet high platform has been made.
- The statue has been designed by artist Mahendra Kodwani of Indore.
About Bhardwaj park
- Bhardwaj park near balson chauraha
- Just behind the statue there is a small but beautifully maintained park that opens around 9:00 AM and has a ticket of Rs 10/-.
- The park is also boasts of several fountains running in synchronization with each other along with its characteristic cascade fountain.
- The park offers picturesque beauty with its array of vibrant and colourful flowers and trees.
- There is a swing space for children as well.
Significance of the crossing
- It is near to Bhardwaj Ashram.
- It is the junction of 5 roads –
– one goes to Sangam
– another one goes to Allahapur
– another goes to Medical Crossing
– another goes to Civil Lines
– and the last one goes to Bankroad
- Monitored 24*7 on CCTV camera
- Parvati hospital is nearest to the crossing.
Nearby Places to visit
- Anand Bhawan
- Swaraj Bhawan
- Chandrashekhar Azad Park
- Allahabad Museum
Article by Rohit Juyal